- We offer air freight from the Baltic states and major European airports to China and the USA, among others. The shipment of cargo over 100 kg takes about 8 days via the ECONOMY service and 2-5 days via EXPRESS;
- We value your time, so we will collect local cargo and deliver it to the airport terminals ourselves;
- If necessary, we can repack and prepare the cargo for transportation to ensure maximum protection;
- Because of our close partnership with the airlines, we can prepare Air Waybill and export declaration for you.
- We offer air freight from China, the USA, and other countries directly to the Baltic states or via major European airports. The shipment of cargo over 100 kg takes about 7-10 days via the ECONOMY service and 2-5 days via EXPRESS;
- We will make all import arrangements and coordinate fiscal import in Germany when VAT is paid in Lithuania, if necessary;
- Thanks to our active and fast logistics operation in the Baltic states, we can take care of your cargo delivery and distribution in Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia;
- We offer a service package for long-term storage, repacking, and delivery to the recipients.
Why to choose Venipak
These are the services that will save your time when choosing air freight via Venipak:
- Air freight service between third parties;
- Cross trade;
- Transportation of dangerous goods, temperature-controlled, and oversized cargo;
- Preparation of dangerous goods for shipping;
- Certification of International Air Transport Association (IATA);
- Customer support in our China and USA offices to quickly resolve any issues that may arise during shipment.
Direct round trip freighter flight between Hong Kong and Riga
- Direct flight from Honk Kong to Riga;
- Transit time to Baltics reduced to 2 business days;
- No transit stops – low damage risk;
- Regular weekly schedule – confidentiality plan your operations/production/sales;
- Freighter aircraft – Dangerous (CAO), nonstandard dimensions and weight;
- Fixed price during high season – Plan your budget, no surprises.
- Height of main deck 210 cm;
- Pick up in Guangdong province.
- Customs clearance for Online sellers and online marketplaces/platforms who use the IOSS;
We respond in 5 minutes!
We prepare the door-to-door offer in 1 hour!
Given the needs of your business, we will offer the service which will meet your expectations the best. The following service types can be chosen from when sending international parcels:
Express service means the delivery of a parcel by air transport from door to door. This service is meant for parcels that must be delivered urgently. Depending on the country, your parcel will reach the recipient in 2 to 3 working days.
Economy service means the delivery of a parcel by land transport from door to door. This service is intended for less urgent parcels, giving an opportunity to optimise costs maximally and also ensuring parcel delivery within the established number of days. Subject to the country, your parcel will reach the recipient in 3 to 7 working days.
Export / Import Service
Diverse transportation choices.
We can offer not only the dispatch of parcels by air or land to more than 212 countries but also parcel transportation from these countries to Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia.
Different partners enable us vary delivery times, pricing and parcel dimensions, and as a result we can offer a delivery method adapted exclusively for you.
This available wide partner network gives us opportunities to take into consideration different clients’ needs and ensure individual transportation solutions and services.
Professional staff are always ready to find a solution in case of questions or non-standard situations.
Proof of delivery
Proof of delivery is a document which proves the exact place, date and time when a specific parcel was delivered. The document identifies the recipient’s name, surname and signature. Search is possible according to parcel number, and the document is provided electronically.
Recommendations for parcel dispatch
Sending international parcels with Venipak is easy!
We provide a few recommendations before sending an international parcel:
- Evaluate the content of your parcel – whether the item will be subject to customs tax or any specific restrictions of a particular country.
- Choose the type of service – choose the express or economy delivery method taking into consideration the required delivery term and the budget allocated for parcel delivery.
- Collect the most important information – if a parcel goes to a non-EU country, check whether a parcel evaluation document has been submitted, and the EORI code, and also evaluate customs and possible additional charges.
- Send feeling assured – before sending a parcel, check whether all necessary stickers and documents have been printed out and submitted.
- Let us help you – in case of any tiniest uncertainty, do not hesitate to contact us by phone 8 700 55221, or email: email@example.com
Although the leaders of the European Union (EU) have agreed to delay Britain’s departure from the EU, it is still likely that Britain will leave the European Union with no deal, which will make trade with this country more difficult for everyone.
The representatives of Venipak say that in the event of a hard Brexit, the United Kingdom will become a third country for EU member states and substantial changes will be will introduced in sending and receiving consignments.
“The procedure for sending postal consignments would be the same as for other non-EU countries. In the event of a no-deal Brexit, customs declarations will have to be completed for consignments and there will be additional charges and customs duties. As a result, the consignments will take longer to travel, because they will have to pass all controls,” says Venipak representatives.
When exporting goods and sending consignments, the following documents will be required and the following changes will be made:
- An EORI number will be required
- An invoice will have to be enclosed with the goods
- A customs brokerage agreement
- Additional customs duties
EORI is a unique number throughout the European Community assigned to economic operators and other companies and individuals by the customs authority in each member state. The EORI number is used to identify economic operators and other companies and individuals during customs clearance: import, export, transit customs procedures, applications for the issuance of permits provided in customs regulations, etc. EORI registration can be made prior to Britain’s exit from the EU or when the customs declaration or request to issue a decision by the customs authorities is submitted for the first time.
When importing goods and receiving consignments, the following documents will be required and the following changes will be made:
- An invoice will be required from the sender
- Customs brokers may require the recipient/customer to provide an additional document – a questionnaire
- Additional customs duties
These are the main changes that should enter into force in the event of a no-deal Brexit. Please contact our consultants regarding any issues related to this matter and they will deal with all of the most important queries regarding sending or receiving your goods to/from Great Britain.
Venipak is monitoring the situation closely and is ready to provide all of the necessary information and assistance to its clients so that the sending or receiving of consignments is not delayed and there are no misunderstandings in filling in the documents.